Saturday 14 May 2016

Kraft + May Challenge

Kraft + May Challenge



Well what a fun quirky challenge this month. 
Funnily enough I loved the inspiration, it was 
very bright and busy and of course I had to tone 
it down to my standards but thats what this 
challenge was all about.... 
I have taken a few things from the inspiration. 
I know it wasn't a colour challenge but the blue is 
what grabbed my eye instantly. I loved the lines 
and the words bumper so I used this in my layout 
in my own 'Tanya' kind of way.
Another great challenge, thanks for letting 
me play along. Enjoy this glorious weekend.
Tanya x



5 comments:

  1. I really love the white bg on the Kraft & those lines look really great. I reckon you've done an amazing job on our challenge this month! Really 'made it your own'!!! Thanks for joiniing in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so cool! That background reminds me of a confetti explosion! So fun and love the photo.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout & take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the challenge and I love the journal strips on the "rays"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the fun spotty background and your awesome take on the challenge Tanya :) Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete