Sunday 12 November 2017

November Kraft Plus Challenge



Howdy all.
I have wanted to do a challenge for ages and just 
haven't gotten around to doing one. 

 Kraft Plus Challenge announced their challenge was Think Big!!!
How could not participate when my son who has just finished 
Year 12 is moving to country Victoria early next year to work 
in the Horse Racing Industry. I thought it was an omen to scrap 
a layout of him. This sadly (for me not him) is his last school photo.

 I was actually at a friends house helping her sort her scrap 
room when she gave me a Making Memories big letter M, I 
politely said thanks with no idea what I would do with it 
and I honestly thought I would never ever use it. 
BUT as they say the rest is history and here is my layout below!







6 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you have used the BIG M great back ground details and love the hessian texture too. thanks for thinking BIG and joining in with Kraft+ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow This is awesome. Brilliant take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with us here at K Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic take on the challenge. Love the little clusters of cogs, hessian and washi. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout. Love the simplicity. The big M pops on the page. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Such a cool and amazing take on the challenge.Thanks for joining in at K+.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete