Tuesday 27 February 2018

A2Z Scraplets DT layout


Hello.....today I'm sharing another DT layout that I 
have done for A2Z Scraplets.

This layout has some very simple pieces of chipboard 
on it but they are very effective. Simple is often 
good especially on a mixed media type of layout.

The chipboard is Nested Circles and it comes with 8 
different sized circles in the pack. The other 
piece of chipboard that I have used on this layout 
and many other of my layouts are Mini Wordlets 
There are all different sorts of packs with 
different words, they are perfect if you want a small 
title. I've chosen Cherish but could of used many 
other ones that would have also been suitable.

I have covered my chipboard circles with black ink and 
the title I used paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment