Tuesday 20 March 2018

A2Z Scraplets Dt layout



Hi, today I'm sharing another layout using some 
A2Z Scraplets chipboard. I'm trying to get my album from 
our America holiday finished. Still have plenty of layouts 
to do, aggghhh it never ends!

 I have used a word from one of the hashtag setsthe word was #sofunny but I cut it down to say #sofun. In the set there 
are 3 words, #cute, #love and #sofunny. The other chipboard 
piece I used is one from a set that I have used plenty of times. 
Its probably the last circle piece left from my Circle Set Frame chipboard.


Both pieces of chipboard have been painted, the circle was painted with paint and the #sofun piece was painted with acyclic paint. On the circle I have just drawn white lines with a white pen.


Thanks so much for stopping by xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment