Tuesday 2 October 2018

A2Z Scraplets challenge layout - October


Hello....
Look how cute out gorgeous puppy Eric is on a recent 
visit to Bunnings

This layout is my challenge layout for A2Z Scraplets. 
This is how I have interpreted the sketch. Hope you can 
find some time in your busy life to participate too.

I have used a couple of chipboard pieces on my layout. 
The first one is called Just Too Cute which was the perfect 
title for this photo. I have picked out the tiny bits of red 
in the photo and painted the chipboard with Prima acrylic 
paint - metallique royal red. 

My second piece of chipboard that I used is actually an off 
cut from a piece that I used on another layout. It is called 
Starred Bullseye Shape, I have actually only used the centre 
of this chipboard piece. This piece has been inked around 
the edges with brown ink and a blending tool.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment