Tuesday 9 October 2018

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout



Happy Tuesday everyone
I'm back to share another layout using more lovely 
A2Z Scraplets chipboard. 
I love this photo of my very best friend from primary school. 
We always have a great time together, and this fun day was no different... plenty of champagne and laughter x



I love the font used for this chipboard title Champagne Time. 
On the title I have inked the top half of the word champagne 
using a blending sponge and brown ink. It kind of gives it an 
ombré kind of look. The bottom half of the word and the word 
time has just been left natural.

I have done a similar thing with the Small Intricate Clock
I have inked the edges with the brown ink and blending tool 
and left the centre of the clock the natural chipboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment