Tuesday 12 December 2017

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout


Hello Lovelies 

Can you believe its nearly Christmas already.
Hopefully you are finding some time to scrapbook during 
this silly season.

The layout that I have done I have used an old family 
photo from my wedding. Sadly my dad and two of his 
brothers are no longer with us, which makes it even more 
important to scrapbook our old photos.


The A2Z Scraplets chipboard that I have used is Birds On A Line 
and A Moment Captured .  The bird chipboard come in a set of 2. 
There are 6 birds on each row. I cut mine down to 4 birds and I 
have coloured them with Art Alchemy wax colour and then embossed them using my cuttlebug machine and a embossing folder to give 
them some texture.

The title I have painted it with Art Alchemy acrylic paint and 
I then embossed it using clear embossing powder to give it 
little extra gloss. 






Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really do appreciate it.
Cheers Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment