Tuesday 7 August 2018

A2Z Scraplets August challenge DT layout


Well hello there. Thanks for popping by xx
 Today I'm sharing my inspiration layout for this months 
challenge at A2Z Scraplets. Be sure to check out their blog.

The mood board colours this month are red, black blue and 
yellow. I have chosen to just use the red and black as it 
suits the colours in my photo. 
The mood board had butterflies on it too. I chose not to 
add these to my layout because there was certainly no 
way I felt delicate and free like a butterfly when I was 
running the 21km Gold Coast half marathon.  
I felt the complete opposite....hehehehe


   The title best friends has been embossing with grey colour 
blast embossing powder. This was after I painted the best with 
paint and friends with a crackle paint which failed big time. Embossing powder is a wonderful tool for covering up errors 
and failures.

The Scribbly Circle frame comes as a set of 5 pieces 
and that has been painted with black Kaisercraft paint.




No comments:

Post a Comment