Tuesday 14 November 2017

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout


Good morning all.
Here's a layout of my Dad and I. It's really important to 
treasure these old photos, for me I think its important to 
scrapbook them and put them in an album to look at often
love looking at photos of my parents and you certainly 
treasure them when they are no longer with you. 


The A2Z Scraplets chipboard Flourish 76 has been inked brown and then I have covered it with Glossy Accents to add shine and also give the microbes something to stick to.  I have lightly scattered micro beads onto the Glossy Accents while it was still wet. It 
adds more dimension to the chipboard and the layout.


The A2Z Scraplets Mini Words Family title is quite small but perfect if you just want a small title or if your page layout doesn't have 
a lot of space on your layout but you still want to add a title. 
I have just lightly covered it with some distress ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment