Sunday, 12 November 2017

November Kraft Plus Challenge



Howdy all.
I have wanted to do a challenge for ages and just 
haven't gotten around to doing one. 

 Kraft Plus Challenge announced their challenge was Think Big!!!
How could I not participate when my son who has just finished 
Year 12 is moving to country Victoria early next year to work 
in the Horse Racing Industry. I thought it was an omen to scrap 
a layout of him. This sadly (for me not him) is his last school photo.

 I was actually at a friends house helping her sort her scrap 
room when she gave me a Making Memories big letter M, I 
politely said thanks with no idea what I would do with it 
and I honestly thought I would never ever use it. 
BUT as they say the rest is history and here is my layout below!







6 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you have used the BIG M great back ground details and love the hessian texture too. thanks for thinking BIG and joining in with Kraft+ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow This is awesome. Brilliant take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with us here at K Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic take on the challenge. Love the little clusters of cogs, hessian and washi. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout. Love the simplicity. The big M pops on the page. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Such a cool and amazing take on the challenge.Thanks for joining in at K+.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete