Thursday 23 June 2016

Kitaholic Kits


I can't believe after all the excitement of 
being chosen to be on the design team for 
Kitaholic Kits I forgot to tell you all.

Kitaholic Kits are an Australian based Kit Club 
that deliver yummy goodies to your door each month. 
The kits that are available are: 
*Main Scrapbook Kit
*Pocket Page Kit
*Embellishment Kit
*Mixed Media Kit


Here are the first two layouts that I have done 
using kit items. I was given a few items from all 
the different kits. Jump on their website to see 
all the items in all the kits.
 My favourite items in the kit were the flower 
die cuts which I sprayed pink and the crocheted 
doily. Both I have never used before but will 
certainly use again.



Thanks for stopping by my blog and please have 
little look at Kitaholic Kits facebook page 
or website for more kit information and 
inspiration. Cheers Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment