Tuesday 27 September 2016

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout 



Well hello!!!
Here is another of my layouts for this month. 
Hasn't the time just flown by. It will be 
Christmas before we know it.
I have kept it simple with this layout. A bit of 
gesso, a stencil, some washi tape, hand stitching 
that I always love to add to my layouts and of 
course some gorgeous chipboard that I covered in 
glue and then stuck on some deco foil. After applying 
some pressure to the foil I peeled it back and the foil 
had stuck to the glued areas. Its not perfectly covered 
in foil but I actually like it like that. 
I guess I could have painted the chipboard red or white 
first and had that showing through the spots that 
the foil didn't stick to ....will try that next time.
See ya xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment