Tuesday 7 March 2017

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout - March Challenge

Howdy there
Today I'm sharing my layout that I did as 
inspiration for the March Challenge which 
is Aqua and Teal. 


I actually love everything about this layout. 
When I started I had no idea how I was going 
to do it. I had picked out some of my scrap 
papers, the photo I wanted to use and the 
chipboard title and that was it. Then just
when I sat down to scrap this layout the 
mailman delivered my A2Z Scraplets order 
and inside that parcel of goodness was the 
Spotty Circles Chipboard and instantly 
I knew what I wanted to do.


All the chipboard has been embossed with white 
embossing powder. The circle chipboard has some 
little sprinkles of Lindy's Best La Vie Cerise 
embossing powder on the circle parts then heat 
embossed then a few enamel dots to finish it off.

Of course I have added a touch of hand stitching 
to my layout too. Thanks for stopping by. I hope 
you can find some time to join in with this months 
challenge. Cheers - Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment