Tuesday 30 January 2018

A2Z Scraplets DT layout



Hey guys
Thanks for popping in again to check out my blog. 
Talk about leaving things to the last minute. 
I'm not normally an unorganised person but between working 
full time and moving my son to country Victoria 
(insert sad sad mummy face)
my scrapbooking has been very neglected. Only finished 
this layout last night. Oh well at least I didn't let
the team down, got it done finally.

I've used the large A2Z Scraplets Hearts of a square 
12 x 12 background chipboard which I have kept natural but 
I've hand stitched around the inside edges of the hearts.
The stitching gave me something to do while in the car going 
to Victoria. I cant sit that long in a car and not do anything!!

On this layout I have also used just the Family chipboard 
piece from the Mini wordlets Family Set which comes with 5 different words in the set. 
Laugh - Cherish - Dream - Family - Love 









No comments:

Post a Comment