Tuesday 20 February 2018

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout




Good morning xxx


My daughter Leah and I were going through a heap of old photos 
the other day and found some lovely ones that I haven't scrapped 
so be prepared for a few randoms in the next month or so!
 There were lots of photos Leah had never seen of us before. It's important to scrap old photos even if it for the laughs. Sure was 
a great trip down memory lane for me!

The chipboard I have used is Just the 2 of us. On this chipboard 
I have used Nuvo Crystal drops. I've never used them on chipboard before but it is easy to use and works a treat. 
The Brick work chipboard is a great pack, it comes with 4 pieces, I've actually cut one piece in half and used on my layout. I've 
left these pieces natural. 




No comments:

Post a Comment