Tuesday 6 March 2018

A2Z Scraplets Dt Layout - March 2018



Hello, today I'm sharing my Dt layout for this months 
challenge  at A2Z Scraplets.  The challenge is to 
create a layout showcasing your favourite pet.
 I love this photo Leah and her cattle dog puppy Eric.
This photo just oozes love!

The chipboard title that I have used is called for my title 





The title has been painted with Art Alchemy acrylic paint. 
The colour is Metallique Green Olive. 
I actually then covered the chipboard with Crackle Accents 
but for some reason it didn't crackle at all. I'm thinking that because it was an old bottle maybe thats the reason. I'm not too worried though as I dont mind it as it is. On the paw print I have rubbed in a little amount of Art Alchemy Metallique Wax in Aged Bronze. I didn't want to paint it as I thought the etched foot print would be as noticeable if I used paint, the was worked perfectly. 



This chipboard piece I have used is called Flourish 10. It comes 
in a pack of 4, 2 different sizes. I have left in natural on 
this layout.


Cheers Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment