Tuesday 4 June 2019

June Challenge Layout - Sketchy Boards


Howdy xx

When I first saw this mood board for Sketchy Boards I was drawn 
to the colours and the flamingos. The photos I took in Las Vegas when we stayed at the Flamingo would be perfect for this layout 
but of course I changed my mind. Those of you who know me well 
know I'm not good at doing bright and colourful layouts. 
So here is my toned back version...hehehe



On this layout I have used a few of my favourite Paper Rose dies 
and stamps. 
in my clusters. The Vintage Letter Cling Stamp (16295) has been 
used on my background paper. 
The scalloped edge that I have used is a Cloud Borders die (16817) and I have used 2 of the Circlet Layered Background dies (16808) (16811). These Circlet dies are awesome, there are 3 in total 
that can be used together but I have only used two of them. 

Get out your bright coloured papers and come join our challenge this month. Maybe you even have papers with flamingos or hibiscus flowers that you could use! Cheers Tanya x


No comments:

Post a Comment