Sunday 12 January 2020

Paper Rose - Shaker Card



Howdy all.
Here's a little card I made using some more wonderful 
Paper Rose products.


I coloured the background white cardstock with Colour Blast 
Colour Shimmer Dust - Lush by sprinkling the colour onto 
the cardstock and then spraying it with water. Once dry I 
die cut the piece using 16576 Stitched Rectangles die.
The white card was cut using the 16853 Spot Background die
I actually cut five of these. I glued four together and stuck 
it onto the green card. The little seedling sprinkly stuff 
was added to the holes and then a piece of acetate went 
over the top followed by another spot on the top. 
This is how I make the shaker card. 
On the top I added the 17472 Layered Thanks sentiment and 
cut some flowers using the 18168 Blossom dies.
And wallah.....you have this simple yet gorgeous card!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great way to create a shaker card... love the sprinkly stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete