Monday 3 August 2020

Happy Moments



Good morning xx

Nearly every week I curse Kasia for creating more 
stencils for Paper Rose. I have a weakness for stencils 
and she knows it... glad she thinks its funny and I 
keep her amused.



The stencil I have used is a newbie called 19130 Wonky Waves
You can see below how I have created this card.
I have stuck washi tape through the middle of the stencil 
and card so that this part can't be inked. This is the 
part where my flowers and sentiment go.

I have inked through the stencil using a blending brush and 
Distress Oxides. I used Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey and 
Spiced Marmalade.

The sentiment is also a newbie from the 

I have used the smallest circle from the 
16548 Stitched Circles dies. The flowers were cut from 
yellow cardstock using the 18533 Daisy Flowers dies
The flowers have been covered with Nuvo Crystal Glaze 
and while still wet I added A Maised Prills to the 
centre of the flowers .



No comments:

Post a Comment