Sunday 3 January 2021

Monochrome Colour Wheel




Hello ....... finally its 2021.
Fingers crossed this year isn't as crazy as last year!

I'm thrilled to say that I still get to play with all the 
gorgeous Paper Rose products again this year. 
Actually even if I wasn't on their Design Team I'd still be 
using their stuff as its all so awesome.
And to prove my point, look how lovely the 
As you may already know, I do love a good shaker card and 
I'm happy how this one turned out.


For this card I have used the new 20871 Slimline Card Creator 1 
Rectangle die. I always cut out four diecuts when making a 
shaker card. I glue three together then tape it to acetate and the 
tape the remaining diecut to the other side of the acetate. Tape is recommended when attaching to acetate as it sticks better.




To decorate the shaker card I stamped using the 
18021 Colour Wheel Love Stamp. The stamped images were 
coloured using Stampin Blend Markers. I used six different 
coloured blues to colour them.

The sentiment was diecut from a piece of white cardstock that 
I coloured with one of the markers, once dry I diecut it from 
To finish the shaker off I added 
19367 Seaside Glass Microbeads. I glued down a piece of white 
cardstock to the back of the shaker card so the tiny little 
microbeads couldn't escape.
The 'wishing you a' and 'birthday' were from 

No comments:

Post a Comment