Wednesday 3 February 2021

Happy Birthday Mate

 





Hello friends

Today I'm sharing another card I have made using lots 
of goodies from Paper Rose. 
I don't know why but I never have enough male cards. I'm 
always making them last minute when I realise I need another one.

On this card I have stencilled the card using distress oxides, a blending brush and my new Paper Rose 20619 Fishnet Stencil.
I used four different papers from the 19181 Industrial Paper 
CollectionSome of these papers I used to fussy cut, some 
die cut cogs from using the 17868 Cog Frame Die.
The Happy Birthday sentiment I have used is from the 

The work boots were stamped using the 18330 Work Boots Stamp and 
then they were coloured in using Stampin Blend markers.
If you are new to colouring like I am, I highly recommend the 
Stampin Blend Markers from Stampin up. They are so easy to use 
and easy to blend with and the bonus is you don't need a 
million markers.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  
Check out the Paper Rose website for all the great
products they sell.. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment