Saturday 12 February 2022

LOVE is in the air xxx

 Cheers to the weekend...

Today I'm sharing another DT card I have made using some 
goodies from Paper Rose Studio.

Seeing it is nearly Valentines Day I thought I'd create this card. 
It could be for your loved one or give it as a birthday card, 
thank you card or just an I love you card.



To make this card I have stamped images using the 
Arty Love Colour Wheel Stamp, I coloured them with 
Stampin Blend markers and cut them out.
Next I die cut out one large square from white cardstock 
and the love sentiment from the Black & White Sentiment Sheets
To die cut out the squares I have used the Stitched Squares Die Set.
The large square has been raised using some scrap cardboard that 
I had in my stash and I have also raised the love sentiment too.


No comments:

Post a Comment