Friday 3 June 2022

Just A Note

 


Hello, Good Morning!
Today I am sharing the first of this month's Design Team 
projects for Paper Rose Studio.

The paper I have used on this card would have to be one of 
my favourite paper ranges from Paper Rose.



The products that I have used to create this card are:

The quatrefoil layer 1 and layer 2 dies look so effective 
together, they look great using different coloured cardstock like I have used and they also look good if you use the same colour. 
Using just the quatrefoil layer 1 die is also effective on its own.
For the rest of the card I have used spot paper from the collection 
and fussy cut out some flowers.
And of course I have added my sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by, please pop back on June 12 when I share 
another product I have done for Paper Rose Studio xx

No comments:

Post a Comment