Monday 22 August 2022

Blueprint cards


Howdy. 

I've made these three cards using the fabulous 

I loved the new mechanical stamps so of course 
I had to have them all. 
I have used 27031 Mechanical stamp on all three cards, 
it was my favourite of them all. 


On this card I have used one of my favourite stencils. 
18397 Checkerplate Stencil and distress oxide black soot brushed through adds the perfect pattern to the printed paper.

I have also die cut out some cogs from the 17868 Cogs Framed Die 
to add more elements to the card. 

Finally the sentiment is from 25603 Rainbow Poppies Sentiments


To create this card I have used emerald Colour Blast Paste on black cardstock. It gives a really nice simmer to the card. 
The other stamped images on this card are from 
These images were stamped onto white cardstock and them dabbed onto black soot distress oxide and water.


Finally this card was created using all the same items as 
listed above. The stamped image was coloured using some 
Grass Colour Blast Artist Ink. The sentiment was die cut from 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment