Tuesday 11 October 2016

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout

A2Z Scraplets Dt Layout




Here is another layout I have done using a lovely 
piece of A2Z Scraplets chipboard. The piece I have 
used is Floralette - 04
I have only just discovered a product that has probably 
been around for quite some time but I'm a bit slow on the 
upkeep of all this stuff. The gorgeous little beady type 
things that I have sprinkled on my chipboard piece are 
called mini Prills. They are so easy to use and I have 
only stuck them onto the paint when it was wet. A few of 
the mini Prills have fallen off when the paint dried but 
not many of them.
If you are in need of some new chipboard be sure to check 
out the A2Z Scraplets website and do a little shopping.

Thanks for stopping by, happy scrapping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment