Wednesday 12 October 2016

Kraft + October Challenge

Kraft + October Challenge



Another wonderful challenge from Kraft +. Their 
mood boards always amaze me, some very cleaver people 
who think of the different challenge ideas each month.

I have raided my stash (and maybe a friends) and used
 buttons, brads, dymo labels and also old scrap paper 
that I have punched into circles and embossed using 
my cuttlebug. Such a great way to use up items that 
we often forget about.
Thanks for stopping by. xxx


3 comments:

  1. What a really, really pretty page! Love how you've kept it simple and let the photo shine:) And those circles....sooo pinching that idea for using up some of my old paper. GREAT idea!!! Love that burst of bright pink on the bg, too....& of course, thank you for sharing with us at K+!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra certainly comes up with some inspirational challenges, so brilliant to hear you enjoy them too. This layout is very striking. I love the colour combo & the design with those circles. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete