Tuesday 6 November 2018

A2Z Scraplets DT challenge layout - November



Well hello......today I'm sharing my DT layout inspiration 
for this months challenge at A2Z Scraplets. 

The challenge is a biking theme this month so I thought why not scrap some photos of our girls trip to Queenstown New Zealand. 
We did a winery bike tour which I would highly recommend. 
It was so much fun and the countryside is just gorgeous.

All the chipboard I have used on this layout has pretty 
much been kept natural. I have swiped over the Chicken Wire 
with a dabber of brown ink just lightly enough to help 
the chipboard stand out more on my paper without colouring 
it too much.
On the title Love This Life I have done the same as the 
chicken wire chipboard but I have also added some crackle 
accents to give it the crackled effect. 






No comments:

Post a Comment