Tuesday 13 November 2018

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout


Good morning 
I'm here to share another layout with you, thanks for stopping by x



I have used a couple of different chipboard pieces on this layout. The large Raggy Mesh Background chipboard piece from A2Z Scraplets has been coloured with greyish toned pastels. 
I have applied the pastels to the chipboard and blended the 
tones in with my finger.


The A2Z Scraplets Funny wordlets that I have used have been painted 
with kaisercraft paint. I only had silver and not a grey 
so I added a little drop of black paint to the silver to get
the colour I wanted.
The Funny Wordlets chipboard piece come in a pack of five 
different words. They are funny, adorable, silly, cute and 
crazy. They are the perfect size if you just want to add a few 
words to your layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment