Sunday 3 February 2019

More Paper Rose Cards


Happy Sunday to you all.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend. 
It's a Happy Anniversary Day for us, 23 years to be exact...
Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

On all of these cards I have used the 
Wheat Field Die (17679) however I have changed a few of the 
pieces and where they are placed on the cards.

I did a bit of cheating on these cards. I used the 
Stitched Rectangles Die (16575) on my backing card stock as 
liked the stitched look and it was far easier than stitching 
or drawing on stitched lines.



On this card I have used the Happy Birthday Stamp (16428). It is such a simple little font that works perfect on lots of cards.
I have also used the Grass Edge Die (17571).



The stamp used on this card is from the Hello Stamp Set (17304) 
It comes with one bigger Hello stamp and lots of smaller sentiments that you would use over and over again.


Again on this card I have used the I miss you stamp from the 



No comments:

Post a Comment