Thursday 14 February 2019

Valentines Day Paper Rose Style xoxo


Happy Valentines Day xoxo

Today I'm sharing some cards I have made using 
more Paper Rose goodies. 
I thought it would be quite appropriate 
to share some cards that are all about love. They certainly 
don't just need to be for Valentines Day, they are perfect 
for birthday cards and just because cards. Cards just because 
you want to say thanks, I love you or whatever the occasion.


I have used the Scribble Hearts 1 (17832) die for all the cards. 
The die comes in three pieces which is great because it gives you 
so many options on what to make.



On this card I have stamped I Love You from the 
This stamp set actually comes with one big HELLO stamp and 16 smaller stamps with different words and sentiments. 


The xoxo on this card has been done using the 
Baby Sentiments 2 Stamp Set (17910). 


Thanks for stopping by, jump on the Paper Rose website if 
you'd like to see what other stamps and dies they have.
If your loved one hasn't spoilt you this Valentines Day maybe you could suggest a Paper Rose gift voucher xx



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should enter this in our Double D Challenges as the theme is hearts/love

      Delete