Tuesday 2 April 2019

Hello....White with One DT layout - April 2019


Good morning
Today I'm sharing my layout for this months challenge at 
White with One. The colour is Pretty in Pink, if you hadn't 
already guessed by the colours I used. 
I love this photo of little Miss Lacey.

On this layout I have used some Paper Rose dies and stamps.
I have used the Victorian Oval Lattice Frame Die, I cut 
the outside flourish part using patterned paper and 
the inside lattice part I used plain pink paper. 

The leaves have been cut from the Leaf 1 Dies pack which 
contains 2 sizes of these leaves. 

The title that I have used is from the Layered Hello Die Set
I have only used the top part of the die, I have cut it out 
several times to give it a bit of height so it looks raised.

The final Paper Rose items that I have used on my layout 
are some flowers stamped using the Doodle Flowers Stamp Set.
I have stamped them in a light grey ink and lightly painted 
over them with a metallic pink paint before fussy cutting 
them out.

Hopefully you can find some time to join in with this months challenge. If you wish you can use the sketch as inspiration 
but it's not necessary if you'd rather not use it.
Pop over to the White with One page to see what the design 
team member have done. 
Have a lovely day....Tanya xx






No comments:

Post a Comment