Wednesday 3 April 2019

Paper Rose - Baby Cards



Good Morning xx
Time to share some more cards with you.

I have used Baby Doodles Stamp Set(17895) on these cards, 
it is from the January new release and they are very cute. 


 Another new release are the Baby Sentiments 2 Stamp set(17910) 
I have used It's a Boy on this card. 
I've also used the wonderful Circle Frames Stitched Dies (16916) to cut out the circle that I have stamped the aeroplane onto. I don't know anyone that can cut a half decent circle, that's why circle dies are just so good. 


 Welcome Little One is from the Baby Sentiments 1 Stamp Set (17907).
Such a cute title for a card. Great if you want to make a card in advance and you don't know the sex of the baby.


Another sentiment from the Baby Sentiments 1 Stamp Set (17907) 
and again it's perfect for any sex. 



No comments:

Post a Comment