Sunday 14 July 2019

Layered Paper Rose Cards


Hey.. Thanks for stopping by.

Today I'm sharing some layered cards that I have made using  
several of the Paper Rose dies and papers from one of their 
gorgeous new paper pack collections.


The paper pack that I have used is  17991 Ella's Garden Paper Collection. The pack contains to 12 different designs.


I have cut out rectangles using the 16575 Stitched Rectangle Dies. Between each rectangle layer I have used thin cardboard to lift 
the paper giving a more layered effect.
On this card I have also used the 16951 Layered Hello Die and 
17973 Ella's garden Scribble Leaves Die. There are 6 gorgeous 
dies in this pack, I have just used the one on this card. 


I love this 16829 Thanks Peekaboo die. I have attached it to my card using foam tape dots to lift it. 


Look how cute these flowers are, cute from the papers from the 
paper pack. The flower die is called 16781 Flower Set Seven
There are two dies in this pack, the larger die cuts two pieces 
to the flower and the smaller die cuts the centre piece 
(which I think could look cute as splats too).
The sentiment is cut from the 17454 Celebrate Layered Die .
I have cut this out several times and glued together to help 
the word celebrate stand out more.


Have a wonderful week and happy crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment