Wednesday 3 July 2019

Male Motorcycle Cards - Paper Rose



Good Morning xx

Are you are like me and never have enough male cards?
Today I'm sharing some male cards that I have made 
using Paper Rose stamps. It is the same 17604 Vintage 
Motorcycle Stamp Set used on all three cards. See it's easy to change the look of a card just by changing some papers and  repositioning the stamped images. Some of the stamped images 
have been embossed and some have been stamped directly onto 
the papers with brown ink.


The other Paper Rose items I have used on these cards are the
18126 Distressed Mesh Stencil  which I have used Tim Holtz 
Distress Ink and a sponge applied through the stencil to 
give a subtle pattern to the paper.
And on the card with the tag I have used the 16295 
Vintage Letter Stamp on the background paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment