Saturday 24 August 2019

Into the Woods cards - Paper Rose



Good morning friends


Time to share some more Paper Rose cards with you.
On these cards I have only used one stamp set. 
17001 Into the Woods stamp set comes with one image 
stamp and six phrases.

This just shows you how different cards can look with the 
same stamp and different backgrounds. All these backgrounds 
have been done using distress oxides. I did the backgrounds 
first and then once dry I stamped my images onto the card.


 On this card I have put distress oxide onto my messy mat, 
sprayed it with a little water and then painted it onto the 
white paper with a brush.


The background on this card was done by using a scrunched up 
plastic bag. The oxide was dabbed onto my messy mat then 
sprayed with a little water. I then scrunched up a bag and 
dabbed it into the watery oxide and then onto my card. I used 
five different distress oxide colours to make this background.


This card background was created by mixing two distress oxide colours onto my messy mat, spraying it with water and then 
placing my card face down onto the ink, I moved the card around 
to mix the colours a little.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, hopefully you got some 
inspiration from these cards xx





No comments:

Post a Comment