Saturday 14 September 2019

Mandala Love - Paper Rose Cards



Happy weekend 
Don't they come around quickly?!?!

Today I'm sharing some more Paper Rose love and it's all 
about their Mandala stencil. I have made three different cards 
using the same stencil but different techniques.



On this card I have used distress oxides and blending brushes.

These brushes are perfect for blending your colours through 
the stencil and great at getting into the finer details of 
a stencil. 

The card has been embellished with a couple 
of flowers, 17052 You're So Sweet stamp and 


My favourite...
Light moulding paste and distress oxide mixed together to 
the colour you want. Then the fun part of spreading it 
over the stencil that is on top of your card. 
Just like buttering your toast..
The stencil was taped down with washi tape onto the table 
so it didn't move.
Then die cut LOVE YOU from 16844 Alphabet dies, then add a couple 
of flowers and you have this gorgeous card!!


This card was a bit messy for me...
Those that know me well know I don't like getting colour on my hands. I certainly don't mind getting my hands dirty, just 
not a fan on colour on my hands. 

For this card I put distress oxide onto my messy mat, sprayed it with water and then laid my stencil onto the colour. 
The inky coloured side of the stencil is then laid onto 
the card, pat it down a little and then lift it off. 
then repeated the process with a second colour. 
The die I used was 16951 - Layered Hello and just a few scribble lines around the edges and ...bam...you have another card.


Have a wonderful weekend crafty peeps xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment