Tuesday 3 September 2019

Paper Rose - Inky Antics Cards



Good morning Paper Rose Peeps

Hope all is well. I have had a few crazily busy weeks to 
keep me on my toes. I was lucky enough to work at Paperific in Melbourne. What an awesome paper craft show that was. It was my first time there and it certainly won't be my last. 

The Paper Rose stand was so busy all three days but Friday 
was just manic....so many people love Paper Rose stamps, 
dies, stencils and paper packs just as much as we do. 
It was so good to meet so many new faces.

My must have list grew bigger and bigger as the weekend went on. 
I should just get one of everything ..... hehehe!!
Oh my goodness, all the new release stuff is just gorgeous.
My suitcase was a little heavier on the way home. I used a few of the must haves on these cards.

The new 18177 Inky Antics Paper packs worked just 
perfectly with the 18168 Blossom Outline Dies 
I have used them both on all three cards.


On this card I have also used the 18123 Half tone stencil. 
Another new favourite that I discovered at Paperific are 
these new blending brushes. They are so easy to use and 
perfect to use with Distress Oxides and stencils.

The sentiment used on this card is from the 
17985 Beautiful Words Stamp set. So many more lovely words 
in this set. Looks like I have plenty more cards to make 
just to use more words.


On this card I have used 18144 Sunshine Words Stamp Set and 


This would have to be my favourite stencil and its brand 
spanking new. It is the 18213 Leaves Stencil.
The 18147 Awesome words stamp set has also been used. 



Thanks for stopping by. Do yourself a favour and jump on the website and take a look at all the new products available...they are all super cute xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment