Thursday 14 November 2019

Outback Cards - Paper Rose



Hi friends 

I hope everyone is safe from the awful bushfires 
that are everywhere at the moment. It is just devastating.

I have created some cards this week using some of 
the Australiana dies and the Outback Tones paper collection.



Look how lovely this 17685 Gum Tree die is. 
Perfect for scrapbooking layouts and cards.
The paper from the 18171 Outback Tones Paper Collection is 
perfect to use with these dies. Represents the Australian 
outback just perfectly. The Happy Birthday stamp is from 


On this card I have used the 18129 Super Hero Rays Stencil 
with the paper from the paper pack. I placed the stencil 
under my paper and lightly sanded over the green paper 
with my sanding block. I love how the paper now looks like 
there are sun rays shining in the distance.
The Best Wishes sentiment has come from the Ticket Creator 
stamp set.
I have used the 17718 Sheep family dies  and the 



Tearing paper is a simple and easy way to add a quick 
mountain to your background.  Again I have used the 
Gum Tree die, Farmer with children die and the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Ticket Creator Stamp Set.



No comments:

Post a Comment