Sunday 24 November 2019

Paper Rose Circlet Cards



Happy Sunday xx

Today I'm sharing another set of cards that I have 
done for Paper Rose.
On these cards I have used the Circlet Background dies. 
There are three different dies that all work together or 
look great other own too.



On this card I have used the 16808 Circlet Layered Background 1 
and 16811 Circlet Background Layered 2 dies. I have kept all 
the cut out pieces from the Circlet Background 2 die attached 
for a different effect. 
I have stamped some flowers onto some coordinating paper. The flowers are from the 18183 Lovely Florals - Blossom stamp set 
and so is the stamped sentiment. The sentiment has been 
stamped onto a tag from the 17583 Banner 2 dies. 


Oh who doesn't love a little bit of hand stitching?? 
Call me crazy but it is a bit of therapy for me!!
I have stitched each row in a different tone of blue, 
starting darker in the middle and getting lighter at on 
the outside.
The sentiment stamped onto the tag banner is from 
17985 Beautiful Words Stamp set. The word beautiful is from 


And last but not least... this card has been made using 
all three Circlet Layered background dies. 
The sentiment is from the  16874 Happy Birthday Large die 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment