Wednesday 12 February 2020

Hello my sweet friend ......



Good morning everyone.

Today I'm sharing a card using up some old stuff that 
I had in my stash mixed with a new background die that 
I just got and absolutely love.

First off I went through all my old paper off cuts and 
chose the colours that I'd like to use.. next I found 
some old stickers that I had and they matched the papers 
perfectly.

I cut out the 16951 Layered Hello sentiment using some of the 
paper I used for the background. I cut both the layer and 
the top piece in the same colour. Although its layered it 
certainly doesn't need to be different colours, the same colour still looks effective. 

The background die that I used is a newbie.....and I love it. It's called 18469 Amelia Decorative background die.
It works so well together just using paper scraps or you could use some of the papers from the Paper Rose paper packs.


I had a sticker sheet from Cocoa Vanilla Studio that matched the colour I was using so I added to my hello sentiment. There are so many other words you could use to add to the hello sentiment. I will definately make more cards using these stickers and this die.  


No comments:

Post a Comment