Tuesday 4 February 2020

Scribble hearts card



Oops just realised I forgot to share this card with you.
I had a keyboard that would only type certain keys so 
couldn't get on here for a few days and then forgot it 
share my card.

I made this card because February is all about LOVE and it was 
also our 24th wedding anniversary yesterday. Thought my 
husband would like this card but I actually didn't even give 
it to him...hahaha oops.




So here are the dies that I have used on this card....
First up I have used the 17832 Scribble Hearts 1 dies. I 
have cut one out of kraft card stock and a big and a small 
heart out of pink paper.
And the sentiment die that I used is the 
17469 I love you layered die. This has been cut in kraft 
card stock and pink paper. 


Thanks for stopping by....see you back here on the 12th February xx



No comments:

Post a Comment