Tuesday 24 March 2020

You're how old??? Paper Rose Birthday Card


Hi there friends

Hope you are all keeping well. Life is a little crazy 
at the moment isn't it?
Well they say laughter is the best medicine so I thought 
I'd share this card with you. I just love this stamp from 
Paper Rose. So cute and funny!!!
The stamp set that I have used is called 
17592 Laughing Animals  stamp set. It comes with the matching 
die as well.
I have die cut out the rectangles using the 
16575 Stitched Rectangles dies. They are perfect to give a 
nice edge to your card, just finishes it off better than 
just a normal trimmed edge.


I have coloured the stamped images in using water colour paints.
I love this small little paint palette from Monte Marte that you 
can see in the picture above. There are plenty of water colour options available to use, pencils, paints or even distress oxides 
to colour your images.



No comments:

Post a Comment