Friday 3 April 2020

Paper Rose Daisy Days Card


Hello....
Who's checked out the new daisy stamps from Paper Rose??
They are really really nice... EEK there are dies too now!!


To create this card I have used several different colours of distress oxides to create the blended background. I have 
blended the colours together using a blending brush. The 
gorgeous new background die that I have used on this card is 
This was cut from some white card stock and attached to 
the blended card.

Another recently new item at Paper Rose is the tag dies. 
There are 4 different sizes of tags and I have used the second smallest tag on this card. The tags are called 

I actually stamped the daisy images first and then cut the tag 
out second. I may have accidentally thought I was cutting out 
the tag from white card stock when in fact there was a stamped 
image on the back....doh!! Seeing as my stamped daisy image was partly cut I then cut another tag placing it over the part of 
the daisy image that I wanted to use, problem solved and not 
all was lost...hooray!!
The daisy image was stamped from 18490 Daisy Days Stamp Set.
The daisy images have been coloured with water colour paints. 
The tag has been raised using some cardboard and a little piece 
of twine has been added to the tag.


Hope you like this simple card. So easy to do and just 
by changing the background colours your card looks 
completely different.

Stay safe and healthy - Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment