Thursday 3 September 2020

Fragments card.

 


Howdy, time to share another Paper Rose card with you.


If you haven't been on the website lately, I'd suggest you pop on over and take a look. Even a die hard fan like me can't keep up with all the new stuff being added constantly.




To make this card I have used white cardstock. First thing I did 
was to lay my 19223 Fragments Stencil over the cardstock and attach 
them to my messy matt using washi tape. 

Using a 18454 blending brush  and Distress Oxides I blended three different purples over the stencil. The Distress Oxides that I used were Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac. 

Once the stencil was removed I then diecut the stencilled piece of paper using the fourth smallest 16575 Stitched Rectangle die. I cut four pieces. They were attached to my card using foam tape to raise them slightly.
Using the second smallest of the rectangle dies I diecut out a piece to attach my thanks sentiment too.

The thanks sentiment was diecut using the new 
19592 Hugs, Thanks, Hello Chunky Script dies. To get the matching purple for the sentiment I blended the Wilted Violet Distress Oxide onto a scrap piece of white cardstock and then diecut it out. 
Sometimes its too hard to try and match papers to suit so why not 
just colour your own paper.

And last but not least - the rest of the sentiment is from the 
wonderful 19023 Black & White Sentiment Sheets. So many options for sentiments with this pack.


Thanks for stopping by....enjoy the rest of your week.
Tanya xx


No comments:

Post a Comment