Saturday 12 September 2020

Wishing you a world of happiness

 

Hey, how exciting...it's the weekend again. 
They sure do come around quickly!

Today I'm sharing another card using Paper Rose products.
I love a bit of hand stitching on cards and scrapbooking layouts. 
I find it quite therapeutic, crazy....I know!


To make this card I have cut out paper just slightly smaller than 
Then I've cut white cardstock slightly smaller than the grey paper.

Using light moulding paste and a mixture of blue distress oxides 
I have mixed a few different pastes. Using the 18876 Damask Stencil 
I have stencilled the paste.

Die cut out three 19193 Simple leaf duo dies from the same paper 
as used from the paper collection. Fussy cut out the flowers, 
leaves and sentiment from the paper collection.

When the stencilling has dried, distress around the edges of the stencilled cardstock, add the fussy cut pieces and stitch around 
the edges of the white cardstock before attaching to your 
card front.

Finally add a few of the new cute little 19499 Clear Crystal Mix 
to the front of your card.




1 comment: