Tuesday 3 November 2020

Autumn Leaves Art Journal Page

 


Happy Melbourne Cup Day everyone 

Today I'm sharing a project I have created for Paper Rose. I'm pretty new to all things art journalling. I had seen somewhere that you can alter your pages to make them see through. Thought I'd give it a go.


First thing I did was to trace around the 18213 leaves stencil. With a scalpel I careful cut around some of the leaves. I wanted to take the leaves across both pages of my journal so I decided to stencil with light moulding paste through the stencil.

To keep with he leaves/autumn look I die cut out a heap of leaves from old scrap cardstock. I used 18685 Lined Leaf Outlines die and 19190 Autumn Leaf Outlines Trio dies.


Using sand, cheddar and olive Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays I brushed them onto the pages mixed with a little water. I painted around the cut out leaves and splattered some of the paint onto the pages. The cut out leaves were then drawn around with a black marker pen. 

Finally a quote was die cut out of black cardstock using the gorgeous 19619 Outlined Alphabet dies.







No comments:

Post a Comment