Saturday 24 October 2020

Snuggly Christmas cards

 Hi friends x

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?? I'm usually much more organised than I am this year...but hey this year has been fair from normal so I guess it doesn't matter than I'm unorganised.


Here are two cute Christmas cards made using the gorgeous 

This card I have used the 19601 Graph Paper Rectangle die which I have cut snippets out of. These gorgeous dogs are fussy cute from the paper collection. I have used a sentiment from the 19772 Crisp Christmas sentiment sheets. The few little sparkles of bling are from the 19499 Clear Crystal Mix.



The gorgeous little snowflakes used on this card are from the 16510 Snowflake 1 die. It's an older die from Paper Rose but it is so cute and perfect for Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment