Wednesday 3 March 2021

Simply Gorgeous Girls

 


Hello... Check out these gorgeous girls to match this 
beautiful paper from Paper Rose Studio.

The papers I have used on this layout are from the
The papers are all so nice. Its so hard to decide what ones 
to use. I have only used four sheets from the collection, 
so plenty left to make more layouts.



On this layout I have fussy cut some of the flowers out from one 
of the sheets of paper. To add to my floral clusters I have used 
The mandala I have used is the 17883 Beautiful Mandala Stamp. This stamp is only half a mandala so to get the full mandala I have 
stamped it four times, two halves per full mandala.
I coloured each mandala using a stamping blend marker. 
I have only used the one colour. Once coloured I stuck them 
together with some tape at the back and then cut them out.

The last picture below shows the two mandala halves joined, 
coloured and cut out.



Thanks for stopping by. There are so many different ways to use 
your Paper Rose Studio products, be sure to check out their 
blog and youtube for more ideas.
Cheers - Tanya x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment