Monday 3 May 2021

CHEERS


Hello crafty friends.
It's time for me to share another project for Paper Rose. 
I've created another single page layout using a few of 
their dies, some papers from one of their paper collections 
and one of the many stencils I have.


To create this layout I first stencilled onto the white cardstock 
using Mont Marte light moulding paste through the 
19106 Bubbles Stencil. Once dry I splogged on some Colour Blast 
artist ink using a scrunched up plastic bag.

Using some of the papers from the 20814 Summer Days 
6x6 Paper Collection  I fussy cut some leaves and flowers 
and used some of the plainer papers to layer behind my photo.

add frames between the paper layers. To keep with the mostly 
white look I have cut out 20132 tropical leaves from 
white cardstock. The tag is from the 18412 Tags Dies Set.

Finally I have added a cute little wine glass to match 
in with my photo.  The wine glass is from the 
I have splattered Dina Wakley White Gloss Spray onto parts 
of the background of this layout.


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment