Monday 24 May 2021

Evelyn Watercolour Card

 
Good Morning
Time to share another card that I have made for 
Paper Rose Studio.
I also have a little confession. I think I have a new 
favourite die!! I love this 21339 Evelyn Circle die. 
I have only used two parts of the die on this card. 
I haven't used the outside die which also cuts a lovely piece. 


Really not much to this card. I have repeated the same diecuts. Two 
of each colour which is from the 20474 Watercolour Basics 6x6 paper.
I have used 19023 Black & White Sentiment sheets for my sentiment, this 
has some black cotton underneath and has been raised using foam tape.
I've added a few bits of 19499 Clear Crystal Mix to add some 
sparkle to the card.
Lastly I have just used a black uniball pen to draw around 
the edges of the card.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment